I never would have conceived of where this incident has taken me, or the help I had from people along the way. The publication of the book was the first step, along with securing a website so that we can better inform you of the investigation, provide opportunities to get involved but also take this investigation to the next level because it is bigger than myself and/or any other witness and investigator.
In the coming weeks and months, we hope to raise more public awareness of the subject of UFOs and the implications this phenomena has for all of us, we need a public understanding as to what is happening, we need answers and open involvement from government, providing disclosure for the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
The Pentyrch Incident team, who have contributed such hard and amazing work to this project also recognise how life changing an experience such as this can be, and how little support there is out there, not only for those who wish to come forward and share their experiences public ally, but those who do not, those who have had experiences and are struggling to make sense of it for themselves. If this is you, then I can tell you, I know how you feel. So we want to create a support network for witnesses and a place for them to come forward safely if they chose to.
Furthermore, we are looking for people who have expertise in a range of fields that could contribute to analysing the evidence and approaching government for answers, we believe that the culture of denial and stigma around UFOs must end. This Phenomena indeed effects members of the general public and we have the right to know.
We are not keyboard Warriors and it is time to take this debate from the internet into the real world.
Aims and Objectives of Phase 2.
- To raise public awareness and engagement in the subject of UFOs and the implications this phenomena holds for humanity as a whole.
- To promote public understanding that this phenomena is real, and something that needs to be taken seriously.
- Approach government for answers
- Attain disclosure in part or in full in the United Kingdom, Europe and the wider world.
- To create a safe and nurturing environment for people who have had genuine UFO related encounters in need to support or counselling.
- To provide a safe environment for witnesses who choose, to come forward.